When it rains, it pours!!!  

Posted by Adam Ward

Hello there everyone in blogville. Things here have been pretty busy with school and wedding planning and job hunting. For an update, I have recently acquired a job for the spring and summer and beyond which is one huge relief. With this market and job availability it is very nice to be able to find one so soon. Things will be very nice once school is all over, it is getting to that point that will be a test of planning and multitasking. This next week, on days Monday through Wednesday, I have three tests. Three tests in three days. None of these tests are easy either. They are all trying and taxing classes. Now usually I could handle that, not a problem. The problem arises when my training for my new job begins on Monday immediately after school. Now the true problem rears its ugly head. When to study? When to take the tests? All I know is that somehow or another this is all going to work. But I'll worry about those details tomorrow. Tonight it's time for Jessica and I to relax and enjoy some us-time with a movie. I am going to love it! And by the way, 36 days until we're married!!! Party!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Contributors

My name is Adam Ward. I have done quite a few things in my life, here is a list of some of my accomplishments: Pokemon Master Jedi Master Captain of the Quidditch Team Ha ha ha... Ok, we all know that I have only done half of those things (I am currently working on the rest). I am a student at BYU and I am planning to go to dental school. I love to run and I love to laugh and watch movies. I am going to get married in April to the girl of my dreams!!! Lucky me!!!

Followers

Archives